Friday, July 11, 2014

Claudia's finished intro

   To set up the scene for you, it is 12 o clock in the morning, I am in my bed and I am listening to a song from Pippin on the Next to Normal station on my Pandora. So naturally I am reared up to continue and hopefully finish my introduction. Lets see, Before I finish where I left off in my last post something important you should know about me is that I am much more productive at night. You will see this to be true in every vlog I make. Now back to what you came here to hear,  the ending to my last introduction.
Taken on our hiking trip
The house we almost got in trouble for trespassing on
    I will start off by describing my senior year of high school or rather I'll start with the beginning of the end. When it came time to sign up for classes for senior year I was determined not to be one of those seniors that took only "blow off" classes. I wanted my senior year to be more than just a year to count down the days until it was over. This decision was one that I do not regret. When it was all done I was happy and high school truly ended with a Bang! Senior year was challenging, stimulating and full of adventures. It was on one of these adventures that Legallyvlog was born. Emily, Kristin and I (maybe not to an equal extent) love the outdoors and one day we decided we wanted to go hiking. It was something we had talked about doing for a while so we figured, why not. After hiking our legs were shaky and our stamina was defiantly lowered , but I think we were feeling the exact same way. We all did not want our day of adventures to end. To give quick insight into our friendship we are all a bit of what some people may think of as goody goodies. This is not to say we are boring but rather we find excitement in.... well for one hiking. Okay back on the story we decided to take pictures in random, interesting places. This led us to have confrontations with the owner of an abandoned home and a cop. From these experiences I learned that you can get away with more if you have a camera. It seems to be the perfect defense. So no real trouble was caused, but seeing as we are not the type of girls who are normally confronted by cops ( not counting the fact that Kristin's father is a cop) we were all on some type of high that led us to the swing set on the playground of Kristin and Emily's old elementary school. While swinging we started reminiscing and we realized how close we were to graduation and how soon I would be moving 18 hours away to Texas. We knew even then that ending our friendship after graduation was not an option. We began to think of a plan to ensure we would not lose touch. This is when Kristin blurted out that we should start a YouTube channel and make weekly vlogs. The idea was genius and then and there Legallyvlog gained life.
     Now I have been in Texas for about 4 weeks and it is finally starting to feel like home. Though there is so much of Texas that is still and will, maybe forever, be unknown to me I feel like I have a place in Texas that is uniquely mine. Also this fall I will be attending Texas Tech and I could not be more excited to be a red raider. Wreck Em' Tech!

Me at Texas Tech!
Me and Dee Dee (trust me you will hear about her soon) at graduation



       

No comments:

Post a Comment